Q1. Do you offer human hair or synthetic hair?
- The hair we offer is human hair
Q2. What is the difference between your Standard Quality Hair and your Top Quality Hair?
- Our Standard Quality Human Hair is our budget friendly option. It is very soft and can last up to 1 year with proper care. This hair can be bleached, permed, colored, and heat styled. To maintain the integrity and longevity of this hair, we advise not to use heat higher than 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our Top Quality Human Hair is of a higher quality and slightly more coarse. This hair can last 2 to 3+ years with proper care. It can be bleached to a bright blonde color, permed, colored more vibrantly, and heat styled. To maintain the integrity and longevity of this hair, we advise not to use heat higher than 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q3. What is a glueless lace wig?
- A glueless lace wig is a wig that does not require glue or tape to be securely held in place.
Q4. What makes your wigs glueless?
- Our wigs come with an elastic band, combs, and the cap is adjustable. All of these features along with proper head measurements are what ensures a snug and secure fit.
Q5. Do I have to wear the combs?
- No, you don't have to wear the combs. We actually encourage our customers to avoid using them as much as possible as our wigs stay securely in place without them. We believe that combs cause tension and can cause hair loss. Providing convenient to wear protective hair styles that promote hair health is what we are all about.
Q6. My wig keeps sliding back, why is that?
- If your wig is not staying on, it can be due to several reasons:
- Your wig may be too small
- Your braids or hair underneath is too bulky
- You may need to adjust your cap
- You may need to tighten your elastic band
- You may need to wear a wig grip
Q7. Should I wear a stocking cap under my wig?
- We encourage customers to wear a stocking cap under their wigs. It helps protect your braids (so that they last longer) and it keeps the combs from snagging your natural hair.
Q8. Do I need to wash my wig?
- Yes, because it is human hair, you will need to wash your wig.
Q9. How should I wash my wig? What should I use?
- We advise to co-wash our wigs using warm water. We like to use Aussie's Miracle Moist Conditioner. Be sure to rinse all of the product out or it will make the hair feel hard.
Q10. How often should I wash my wig?
- It depends on several factors. If you wear it daily, work out often, sweat often, and or add a lot of product to your wig, you will need to wash it more often. We suggest washing your wig once every week or two weeks.
Q11. How do I dry my wig?
- After washing, get a large towel and fold it in half. Place the wig on one end of the towel and fold the towel over the wig and apply pressure. After that you can put it on a canvas block head or you can use a styrofoam head and set the wig under a dryer on the cool setting. If you don't have a dryer, you can let it air dry but it will take a while.
Q12. The hair on my unit feels a little dry. What can I do?
- For wigs with straight hair, you just need to add a small amount of a lightweight serum and comb/brush through the hair
- For wigs with wavy or curly hair, you can simply spray with water and add a a small amount of a lightweight serum if you like.
- If the top 2 options don't work, then it may be time to wash your wig. Product buildup and sweat definitely are two main culprits that cause hair to feel dry or stiff.