To have a wig that fits you properly, we will need you to provide us with your head circumference. Instructions, tips, and a picture of how to do this is below.
- Braid the hair going back in small to medium corn rows OR
- Comb the hair going back until its laying flat (you can wear a stocking cap to keep the hair laying down)
- Then place the measuring tape on the front of your head at the hairline
- Bring tape behind the ears, around the head, and guide it to where the tape starts.
- Record your measurement several times to ensure accuracy
- If you choose to measure option 2 from ab